- Pacifica Glass installed these two transaction windows in Escondido for the Rincon Water District. The full framed construction features a cash tray, speaker, and 1-3/16" bullet resistant glass.
- This residence in Santee, Ca hired Pacifica Glass to install high quality vinyl windows from Vinyl. Pacifica Glass is an authorized dealer of Vinyl windows, well known for their durability and style.
- We completed this retrofit vinyl window installation in Santee, Ca. Pacifica Glass is the best value in San Diego County for expert window installation and repair.
- This home in La Jolla, CA had a broken window in the shower area. Pacifica Glass was called in to replace the glass. We completed this residential glass replacement in La Jolla, CA by installing new 1/4" obscure tempered glass installed into the existing frame.
- Single Hung Retrofit-
- Vinyl Replacement Window- Alpine
- Single Hung Vinyl-
Rancho San Diego
- Aluminum Sliding Door- Coronado
- Horizontal Slider New Construction- El Cajon
- Bay Window-
- Stacked Window-
- Retrofit Vinyl Sliding Door-
- Radius Stacked Window- Rancho Bernardo
- Double Casement Window- Lakeside
- Casement/Single Hung-
- Vinyl Horizontal Slider- Escondido
- Casement with Grids-
- Radius Windows-
- Vinyl French Doors-
- Radius Window with Grids- Bonita
- Stacked Picture Window with Double Casement- Ramona
- Woodclad Awning-
- Double Casement Woodclad- Carmel Mountain
- This residential remodel in Escondido, CA features new Vinyl windows and doors. The white vinyl retrofit windows were a great replacement for the home's old aluminum windows.
- During this manufactured home remodel in Escondido, CA, Pacifica Glass removed old windows and patio doors before installing new vinyl retrofits. The new Vinyl white vinyl windows and doors complement the property nicely.
- This residential window installation in Lakeside, CA required us to work with an existing aluminum sliding window in order to create a new Vinyl retrofit vinyl window. We measured the opening so as not to disrupt the stucco before installing low E insulated glass with a marginal grid design.
- Pacifica Glass helped to install a new garden window in Lakeside, CA during the construction of a new home by securing low e insulated glass into the vinyl frame.
- This residential window repair in San Diego, CA required us to remove the broken glass and clean out the glazing compound so new glass could be installed. We installed ¼" wire glass to match the existing windows.
- For this residential window installation in Chula Vista, CA, Pacifica Glass installed new construction windows with moist stop flashing.